Aunt, I know that now that this letter is in your hand, my love is far from there.

Aunt, I know that now that this letter is in your hand, my love is far from there.
I know Nan, you do not believe me, and you think it's one of my jokes by phone.
Nanny, I know I was born at the right time but not in the right place. From a very small point of view, I have realized that real heroes are the people who live with one go, where Nana is absent. The house, the air, and the life of this world are yours. The sky and the ground are small compared to your smile.
You know, how much did you laugh when I asked you four years ago? If the world behaves then why our home is always in the same place. I know how much you are happy about every success I brought home. Thanks to Nana, who does not grow up like a mechanical woman who does not grow up with the idea of ​​poppy cooking as a success of life or with the idea that the world revolves around money.
I know Nanny, that many times he did not answer, but he did not even look at me when I was crazy about the injustices of this world.
How many times have I cried in front of the TV when I have hundreds of children around the world who die with the phrase "I'm all kidding with God."
Nana, now I'm in the city that never sleeps, it's the same as if your heart never sleeps, you know how often we talk when I'm talking about the possibility of going to America, so fond of America that in the group Our society one of my amants as a joke has been; If you die without going to America, bury me with her flag. It is not easy to live among people who drink water instead of water, nor between people to see as a piece of meat whenever it comes out of the stomach. Murder without any reason, murder for a piece of land, and murder to tell others that I leave it killing but not in prison did not come in, that I have seen or given minister. They do not want to be part of these people. I know that he increases with the expression; "Do not bother them," but they are why they never got boned like Us. I did not even know that this was not happening, and I was in the midst of things that I did not know. That I had taken with was a photograph of us caught up by the hand, so happy we were there. Nana, I realized that people not only had the heart but also the conscience sold too cheaply.
Nanny, you know how much I'm sorry when I put things in my purse. That day, I looked manly, even though I was a female and whispered goodbye
The display with books of wool knows that you do not touch me; That I often think that writing without books is like night without light, but I remember how many times I cried; Boll you read, do you wanna fuck me. Graduation photography, I know that sometimes I have been sorry, sometimes boredom and affection, if I ask you to go to the same room as I am there and ask what you are fighting for.
Do not forget, whenever there is a real match, call the phone to listen to me if you lose, just as you have been in my lap.
Aunt, I had the truth market many times I could understand the idea that the breeding you are growing up is not yours or the spit where you went to the man is not yours. Later I realized that I was the freedom that you gave me. I know that when you read these lines you have mem as you always have you changed the world. I am not the revolution, that the world is not changed when you are alone. I'm sorry, Nana, that many times you are obliged to hear the talk, "when he is getting married" or "found a job." They all stop at this place ever since.
Yes, I have a cleaner and I sent them to each poor family there. I've got married, and my kids have the world for me.
Nana, I have taught the kids in the middle of New York, and never have to talk to "those" who speak the foreign language. Aries, I do not want to be part of the life of a people who all deal with politics and have not achieved anything through politics. I do not want to be part of the people who die for bread but the wedding make me the greatest in Europe. I do not want to be part of a woman who does not read a book, but becomes wise when it comes to the sacrifice of a man, or of the rest of the ones who through the brain in the butt reach up there. I do not want to be part of the people that beating the woman's normal, nor do those who share the concept of happiness with boys. Aunt, I was bored on the trip, you know how much I'm bored when I stay for a while in the same place, the plane was turbulent, and whenever this happened, the atheists prayed to God, and I laughed. And they, for anger, saw me angrily without realizing that even death from those people was a paradise.